Notify airport questions

Reaction score
New user here and Phantom 4 owner.

While browsing the b4ufly app it sees I am near (3 miles) from our local hospital heliport. We are a small town and their website says nothing about even who to contact regarding flying a drone. By law I must notify them that I will be flying my drone. Anyone have any suggestions on the best way to proceed in this situation?

Thanks!
Ken

Reactions: CThruU

While browsing the b4ufly app it sees I am near (3 miles) from our local hospital heliport. We are a small town and their website says nothing about even who to contact regarding flying a drone. By law I must notify them that I will be flying my drone. Anyone have any suggestions on the best way to proceed in this situation?

Thanks!
Ken

Where's the town and state?

Thanks!
Ken

Call the hospital main number and ask to speak with their central emergency dispatch office, MedBase, Flight Command Center etc. Give them your cell phone number and location of operation so they can call you on short notice.

It's above and beyond the guidelines, but it will be appreciated by the hospital and the pilots.

Helicopter pad takeoffs

Reactions: Sonor
Call the hospital main number and ask to speak with their central emergency dispatch office, MedBase, Flight Command Center etc. Give them your cell phone number and location of operation so they can call you on short notice.

It's above and beyond the guidelines, but it will be appreciated by the hospital and the pilots.

Helicopter pad takeoffs
Thank you very much for the reply!

don't use before you fly is junk download uav forecast much better

Reactions: SCGENE and Sonor
If it's Huntsville Memorial then the number is tel:409-291-3411.

You can get the info on any airport/heliport by going to airnav.com.

Reactions: Sonor

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl