Not like it was

Sammy I'm with you...

I think they bought the P3 because the box said ready to fly.:rolleyes:

Now it's not flying or crashed or did a CSC stick thingy for the what yeah call it button on the side.
I only got one battery for the thing with propellers?? They shorted me the battery for the thing with the rabbit ears. Plus the ears are broken they were folded when I open the box?
Ooowww a Bug!
This forum is getting spammed I think... Maybe not? but these One post or two post users asking redundant questions is getting ridiculous, Whats worse is they are getting the attention for weeks going no place.
:rolleyes:
I'm in a RANT MOOD I guess! :)

Reactions: blade strike
Sammy I'm with you...

I think they bought the P3 because the box said ready to fly.:rolleyes:

Now it's not flying or crashed or did a CSC stick thingy for the what yeah call it button on the side.
I only got one battery for the thing with propellers?? They shorted me the battery for the thing with the rabbit ears. Plus the ears are broken they were folded when I open the box?
Ooowww a Bug!
This forum is getting spammed I think... Maybe not? but these One post or two post users asking redundant questions is getting ridiculous, Whats worse is they are getting the attention for weeks going no place.
:rolleyes:
I'm in a RANT MOOD I guess! :)

Its becoming very difficult to keep sanity.. My head hurts.

Does your tablet/phone have GPS enabled?
Dynamic home point won't work with GPS in your mobile device.
Is this a true dynamic home point, which is auto updated every few seconds, or merely a manual resetting of the home point to the current transmitter location, which remains, unless changed manually again? My understanding is that it is static, and not yet dynamic, even though that feature will be coming soon.

I also assume you meant to say "Changing the home point won't work without GPS in your mobile device"?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.