Not good feed

Reaction score
Hello there. I just got a new tablet with 8cores and 2gb ram and i have tried to use it.with my phantom 4.pro... i was testing it still on the ground and it had sometimes very black moments while ithere was movement... for example while iwwas mmoving with the rc thr camera the live feed was cracking... why is thaf? Is problem of the tablet? How i can fix it?. Maybe a different tablet?

Off corse, you can try with a different Tablet... but I'miei will sure that the tablet is not have responsability.
Turn off and on again...all will are ok!

Off corse, you can try with a different Tablet... but I'miei will sure that the tablet is not have responsability.
Turn off and on again...all will are ok!

I did that many times! I even forced gpu rendering! Nothing! I move the drone with my hand fast and it has a delay on the screen of the tablet

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The problem has been solved! After a benchmark i did to the tablet the delay was for 2 reasons! 19 fps LOL! And the usb was very slow! It was created by a local company and it had 2-3 good details but the rest was crap! I changed it with samsung galaxy tab a t580 so everything is just fine!

Sent from my SM-T580 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.