Not even born yet...

Reaction score
Hello from Phoenix, AZ.

I just purchased my first real drone, P3S, thanks to Black Friday sale, and have barely taken it out of the box. Have only charged the batteries.

I'm going through all the new user videos and watching some on YouTube before I even fire it up. I'm also finding new info outlets such as this forum and am very excited to learn as much as possible.

My goal is to use the P3S as a trainer, then upgrade to the Mavic Pro when I am ready so I can start to create videos for some of my customers. Getting all the licenses necessary to get to that level as I become more skilled and confident. Eventually working up to the Inspire 2 or something similar depending on how long it takes me to get there.

I'm excited to meet fellow pilots and to learn as much as possible in the safest and most productive manner. Please let me know if there is anything I should know or begin learning on this journey.

Thanks in advance to all

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: m.d.ratcliff
Welcome to the forum m.d. Watch all the You-Tubes's you have time for and read the online manual and here and you should be fine .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: m.d.ratcliff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31