Not a DJI drone flight - A CRAZY flight

Amazing skills for sure. And I was looking for the creative edits, that would have made it possible. But there is no other way he could have gotten those shots! WOW.

When you see the drone league racers FPV footage, you know there are guys out there with those skills, but this is above and beyond when working with a moving target like this.

What I don't get, is why the drone didn't flutter when flying into the box car, or between the cars. As when he pulls behind, under or into a car, the difference in wind force against the drone should make it flop side to side for a moment. It didn't happen on this one.

Crazy vid for sure.

Just plain crazy flying! That guy is a pro flyer for sure. Amazing vid!

What I don't get, is why the drone didn't flutter when flying into the box car, or between the cars. As when he pulls behind, under or into a car, the difference in wind force against the drone should make it flop side to side for a moment. It didn't happen on this one.

i wonder about this too. when he flew into the box car the drone went from doing 30-40 mph airspeed outside to more or less zero airspeed inside. how does that work?

killer video though.

kinda have to wonder if this guy has tried flights like this over and over with a near infinite supply of drones and this is the 1st one to make it back :)

Last edited:
I was ducking like h--- when he flew under the top of bridge an train. Under the train man you have got to be kidding me. Super best ever action video I've seen so far. I think the conductor thought he was coming in.

Reactions: Neon Euc
I think the conductor thought he was coming in.

the engine driver (engineer, whatever) actually looked kinda bored when he looked over to the drone and then closed the window, like "not this guy again."

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4