NorCal FIRESTORM

Man i don't wanna say great video and sound like a jerk. But the videography was great.. horrible video.. prayers go out to all that were involved.. you should really consider starting a go fund me page.
Thank you, chrismartin3391, our hearts are in our hands out here.

Good video work. Was any of the places yours?
None were mine, but one shot was my parents house and another my daughters apartment. It has actually pulled the community together like I’ve never seen before. And I just happen to be a general contractor so there is a silver lining.
My wife and I got my elderly parents out just in time.

None were mine, but one shot was my parents house and another my daughters apartment. It has actually pulled the community together like I’ve never seen before. And I just happen to be a general contractor so there is a silver lining.
My wife and I got my elderly parents out just in time.
Yeah, the silver lining is you have your family.

I am down in Marin County and I would encourage ANYONE who is thinking of vacationing out west to seriously consider spending time in the area. Your vacation dollars spent in the local businesses will really help.

The city of Napa was hit kind of hard by a fire a few years back and the small businesses are still recovering.

So if you were thinking of being in the NorCal area on vacation any time soon, please do think about whether it might be worthwhile to visit the areas that were affected and spend some time supporting the local businesses.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: MTO
I am down in Marin County and I would encourage ANYONE who is thinking of vacationing out west to seriously consider spending time in the area. Your vacation dollars spent in the local businesses will really help.

The city of Napa was hit kind of hard by a fire a few years back and the small businesses are still recovering.

So if you were thinking of being in the NorCal area on vacation any time soon, please do think about whether it might be worthwhile to visit the areas that were affected and spend some time supporting the local businesses.

Thanks in advance.
Thank you Just Mark, that’s what we need!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl