Noob help please

Reaction score
I just bought a phantom 2 vision+ I'm currently using a Samsung note 9 and using the litchi for the phantom 2 app. I am having two issues for one I cannot get the app to connect out in the field. Second it says the camera is not connected however I've checked everything and it's all perfectly fine so basically no camera no video feed can't connect, please help this noob.

I just bought a phantom 2 vision+ I'm currently using a Samsung note 9 and using the litchi for the phantom 2 app. I am having two issues for one I cannot get the app to connect out in the field. Second it says the camera is not connected however I've checked everything and it's all perfectly fine so basically no camera no video feed can't connect, please help this noob.
Check the wifi module . The P2's have a history of burning these out. There are some available on Ebay. If yours is bad, everything works, but no image on the screen.

Most like;y is your wi-fi model but you can still record push the button on camera you just wont be able to see on your phone/tablet

You need the old Litchi version for P2 not the current version
And yes, more than likely the wi-fi module has fritzed out

Won't let me even work the camera functions, it says camera not connected. How do I get ahold of the old version of litchi for P2.? I will check into the Wi-Fi module and I do appreciate all the help you guys are giving.

The app was written for androoid 4 and 5, anything 6 and over has issues, please also use youtube to find a video on binding the quad to the range extender and redo it.

My suggestion is to find an IOS phone upto the 6 plus or an old Android unit such as the samsung s4 s5 as these work perfectly

Reactions: Boomland2u

On Android if you get a black screen but get battery level satellites and height/distance then the module has failed, if that is the case they can be repaired, search ebay for dji phantom 2 vision plus wifi module repair, I do it in the UK and Turner does stateside, other countries also have sellers offering the service

Reactions: Boomland2u

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic