Noise or Interference.....

Reaction score
Hello to all

My name is James, I have a Phantom 3 Advanced. I dont have a huge flying background with drones and this is my first professional drone! So I am completely new to this site / forum!! Its great to see forums are still going!!!

So to my problem! I was limited on cash so opt'd for a second hand drone which needed a new motor. Replaced the motor yesterday and took it for a flight today for the first time. Awesome bit of kit to add to my photography bag BUT I've noticed a lot of noise or interference? when recording or taking photos. Green and orange pixels everywhere.

Here is some footage:

Anybody seen this before? Is this a new camera required? or is it interference which can be resolved or is there a setting somewhere? Ive tried YouTube but every interference question seems to be about GPS!

Thanks you everybody!!!
James

You maybe a little close to the Motorway there bud! Looking at you footage i have not a clue why it is fuzzing like that. Seemed to be only over the greenery. Weird

Hi James can't help much as I've not seen that problem before but a question did you have it set to FPV as I noticed from the video the camera was moving with the phantom as you were going left and right rather than floating, ie letting the gimbal free move giving a steady picture. Just a thought although I don't know why that would cause interference. If you were in FPV might be worth turning that off in the go app. Also is that the image saved on the sd card or the image on your phone/tablet as the one on the sd card will be much better quality. Hope that helps.

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi Lurch I did have on FPV, ill switch that tomorrow just incase. The video recorded was saved on an Sandisk extreme 32gb micro sd, new, works in a GoPro no problem!

The noise/Fuzz/interference is on photos and videos. Ive noticed vertical lines on white as well as orange and green noise! Im thinking now after reading a thread that some one experienced a similar problem with this and replaced Part 42 cable set which fixed this so maybe at £12 this maybe worth a go!

Why did I go secondhand!!!!!! hahaha currently sending the guy an email as I cant see how he didnt know about this!!!

Well playing around with settings on the video and I managed to completely remove the fuzz by putting it into manual mode and moving the iso upto 3200. Now thinking can a cable cause this! hahaha think I need to admit defeat and book it in somewhere!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164