No video recording

Reaction score
the last two flights, the video camera showed that it was recording, but there was only a corrupted file that no software was able to read. I tried a second sd card, same result. This is strange because I took a video a week ago. Is there anything I can adjust or control?
Another factoid - the camera did take two perfectly good jpg images at that time.

Last edited:
Sounds like the drone shut down before completely writing the videos -- like you shut off the battery without turning off the video record button first. Try putting the card back in, and turning on the Phantom to let it close out the video. Should be playable then.

Sounds like the drone shut down before completely writing the videos -- like you shut off the battery without turning off the video record button first. Try putting the card back in, and turning on the Phantom to let it close out the video. Should be playable then.
Yeh I do this all the time,,its very annoying must stop the vid before turning off,lol and I still do it

My problem is usually the opposite. I get so engrossed with setting up my shot and visualizing my flight path that I take off, fly it, and then realize I haven't pressed the video record button. Then I explain to anyone watching that it was only a practice run.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20