No video live feed from drone to device (Phone)

Reaction score
Hi guys my name is Ken and recently had a crash with my drone that had to replace many parts to have it running back again. Every function of the drone works perfect except for the live feed.

I can

- I can connect to satellites
- Fly with no issues
- Record at any quality and see the files thru SD card only

But cannot:

- See the files in the SD thru my DJI Go app when connected with drone.
- See live feed thru the phone (Galaxy S7)

I made sure I replaced the tape gimbal cable twice in case that was the issue but still cannot see any live feed. I have the green light on the PS3 saying that everything is connected properly.

I know that many people have been having the same issue but it is not the firmware problem because I am running v3.1.4(591) on the DJI Go App

2znzecn.jpg

20p9g9d.jpg

I am open to suggestions and it frustrates me that I can fly something I can't see where it's going and I don't want to get to purchase a new one any time soon.

Hi.. I think i have the same issue..
I have tried another card and am waiting for a cable that goes under the metal gimbal board as mine looks like it had been trapped.
Can you format your card through the app ? Mine says "no card" !

I've been wondering if maybe the receiver module is the problem but I can't find the part available for sale for the Standard version, only for the advanced and the pro.

If you take a picture whilst flying does it appear on the card ? If it does I'd rule that out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.