No video after signal loss and AC is in visual range.

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been asked and answered, im new here and only about 4hrs flight time on P3S.
On my last flight i got out to around 3500ft @ 295ft alt. When i lost video and controller signal. I only had to walk about 20ft in the direction of AC when i got the green light and activated RTH.
Problem was my screen was B&W also video was frozen from last position before failure. I had to land AC and restart controller and AC before video was restored and weak signal light extinguished.
Any help is appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Did you try just closing the app on device and restarting app?

I did, also shut down controller.
It wasnt until i restarted controller, WIFI and AC that i got back normal operating conditions.
Just seems odd that such a solid platform would not have reconnected when in range.
BTW
Im using a Samsung J7 for app.

I just noticed you are flying a standard model. The connection process used by that model is not completely stable from what I've read.

Thank you for the response GrammatonxXXx.

Anyone know of a fix for P3S connection issues or would changing my device help?
[Samsung J7]

Thank you for the response GrammatonxXXx.

Anyone know of a fix for P3S connection issues or would changing my device help?
[Samsung J7]
Try using a parabolic antenna... I use one for my standard and the range is pretty decent and never have issues. Yes I lost sometimes the connection but it get back within seconds.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl