no response from controller

Reaction score
Flying my Phantom pro 4 today in my controller just beeped at me with the red light blinking as it took off. no response from controller to drone. I had just launched it off a pier when it raised 10 feet off the ground.I hit the RTH button and it started to land unfortunately it wasn't on the pier, so I grabbed it and pulled it over. at that point it just went into full power, anyway I googled the problem and it said that I had to calibrate the controller. trying to follow directions I could not get it into the proper mode to calibrate. after about 10 times of trying to get the beeping to stop I gave up. came home and everything worked good. can someone tell me what I may have been doing wrong

Your flight data would be a great help to answer your question.
When you RTH that close to home it will land where it is. Your grabbing the drone made it rev up trying to reposition itself.

Haven’t got that good yet to figure out how to upload flight data but will, the problem I experienced was corrected just now by calibration of the joy sticks and thumb wheel. Lights out and no beep, thanks, I’m learning

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj