no more flight apps for the phantom 3 standard?

Reaction score
i am having trouble finding an app which will work with the standard
i used to use dji pilot and dji go but they now pop up a message saying my product is not longer supported
any suggestions?

does it stop you flying it ? mine still flys fine with the dji go app never had the pop up saying its not supported

does it stop you flying it ? mine still flys fine with the dji go app never had the pop up saying its not supported
at the "connect your dji device"
the drop-down only has
inspire 1
inspire 1 pro
inspire 1 raw

i guess i somehow need an older version

Last edited:
I only use DJI go app and vertical studio for my standard and if flies real good. DJI pilot is not so good for this bird.

I have a somewhat related question. I have been flying my P3S for about 2 1/2 years using an Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet with no issues. As a matter of fact I just flew it about a month ago no problem. Then last week I was going to fly it and the DJIGO app wouldn't open. I tried the normal stuff, reboot tablet uninstall/reinstall app, etc. a screen comes up with the Osmo camera on it and goes off almost immediately. Seems odd that it worked all this time now won't even open.

prolly find that the app now is too much for the tablet to handle i had similar with an older phone try it on a different phone or tablet

It still works on my Samsung Galaxy 7 which is an older phone now. I wonder if I set the tablet back to factory if it would help.

I reset my Fire HD8 tablet back to factory and started over with it. No change. Guess I have to go back to using my Galaxy S7, which at this time, still works with DJI GO. I bought the tablet just for the P3S. It did, however, work great for the last 2 years.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.