No Image Transmission Signal at Startup

Reaction score
Hi all,

For the past few months, I have been searching for a solution to this issue with no luck. I figured I would ask one more time before giving in to sending my bird to DJI, for the second time in less than a year.

The problem I am having is "no image transmission signal" when powering everything up. Basically, on average, I have to wait anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes to finally get a signal and once I do, I am good to go. During the waiting time, I can fly and actually take photos/video, I just can't see what the camera is looking at. This isn't an issue that started after doing an app or firmware update, so I don't think it is related. I will admit I am not using the most current firmware, but everything was working fine with the firmware I am using and this issue just came from nowhere. One last thing is that I have noticed the issue seems to correct itself faster in warmer temperatures. I tried to fly in 25-30 degree weather the other day and never got a signal. I took it back inside and got one in a few minutes.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4