No Connection

Reaction score
So the other day I experience a pretty rough crash. It landed itself in some trees and when I hit, I lost signal with the drone. When I found the drone, it was still on with the gimbal glitching out and the metal was a bit twisted. I went home charged it back up and I turned everything back on and the controller connects to my phone, but then the controller and drone won't connect at all. The drone just turns on with yellow flashing lights and the gimbal does 3 beeps over and over. I've tried binding with no luck. Any ideas on what would be causing this?

So the other day I experience a pretty rough crash. It landed itself in some trees and when I hit, I lost signal with the drone. When I found the drone, it was still on with the gimbal glitching out and the metal was a bit twisted. I went home charged it back up and I turned everything back on and the controller connects to my phone, but then the controller and drone won't connect at all. The drone just turns on with yellow flashing lights and the gimbal does 3 beeps over and over. I've tried binding with no luck. Any ideas on what would be causing this?
Sorry to hear,,,you could try get app running andgo to rc linkin try that,,,.:cool: goodluck

:eek:
Yeah, tried that and had no luck
One of those sticks musta got ya bird in the rib cage,,,,,i got look through me mannals c if i find somethin,,,,,,,im surprized no one else coment yet,,,yellow flashin usally no gps or no signal,,,

Slow yellow flashin no gps,,,,,fast yellow flashing no signal,,, thats all me book says,,,,,,best of luck

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164