Nice sun set

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Fresh off the p4 looking at kapity island at 350ft ,,
Somehow caught 2 moons,2nd far right above water,,cant be sun it just left..bright enough to shine across the water so not a plane
Screenshot_20200921-102230_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200921-102152_Gallery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fresh off the p4 looking at kapity island at 350ft ,,
Somehow caught 2 moons,2nd far right above water,,cant be sun it just left..bright enough to shine across the water so not a planeView attachment 120093View attachment 120094

Its missing the sig we need to post.:p
also I think your sig should be ian Zoneeeeeeee as that is really original and yours.

Now you captured the Rain bow and the Moon whats next ?

Last edited:
Its missing the sig we need to post.:p
also I think your sig should be ian Zoneeeeeeee as that is really original and yours.

Now you captured the Rain bow and the Moon whats next ?
Awsome,,well I actually been trying to catch shooting star or Asteroid burning up,,trying to get the moon cause it's very close but in the picture its miles away so bit stumped on that,,the moon last night showed the sun on the bottom side giving the impression it was like falling but again the picture different,,not know much about cam setti gs cause I just in auto so have to start experimenting with those,,had bit of a fly round and if I was recording I would have got that shooting star breaking up,,the p4 was looking right at it when it happen but was just to fast to get my finger to take picture,annoyed the heck out of me lol,sky here had near no pollution or smoke and crystal clear,tend to stare at the milky way for hours some nights,its so close but out of reach,thanks again

• Love
Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
I like how the second moon has a nice reflection on the water.
Hey I found another me gallery was hiding,,,this better shot of 2nd moon or whatever it is
org_d954934c25ed0fa5_1600585056000.jpg
,planet ?my full zoom not good so if someone can get good imageof this please do,,
Screenshot_20200923-113533_Chrome.jpg
me try negative full zoom and shows this
Screenshot_20200923-115146_Gallery.jpg
another.......ufp,,unidentified floating planet,,
Screenshot_20200923-114839_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200923-113214_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200923-113214_Chrome.jpg
    661 KB · Views: 73
Last edited by a moderator:
It is the moon's reflection in a temperature inversion which acts like a mirror. You notice the reflected noon is twisted around backwards like what words are when looking at them in a mirror. Such a simple explanation of the obvious from my simple mind and I have no idea what I am talking about. LOL I can make up other stories also that sound pretty believable. It did sound believable, didn't it.:rolleyes:

Yip did sound plausible ,,only nothing is in line that would mirror the image,sun already past the water line on horizon that why I thought um interesting ,,save it for the x files ;)
Screenshot_20200923-150525_Gallery.jpg

Beautiful photo! Could it be Mars or Jupiter? Where I live, they both can appear very bright at twilight. The air is obviously very clear. The reflection off of the water like that, for as high as it is, means that it is probably beyond the earth’s atmosphere.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic