Nice $25 field table/helipad

Reaction score
Found this nice folding tailgate table at Wally World for $25. So far I have only living room tested it, but looks like it will work great. It weighs about 25lbs, so should not get blown around if you use it as a helipad I also like that the height is adjustable so it can be kept low. They cone in different colors according to walmart.com, but in my town you will only find them in Husker red. Hope to try it out this weekend.

Go Big Red!

i-48BF9H8-L.jpg

i-qz4w7nh-L.jpg

i-nQJmTkQ-L.jpg

Reactions: Erik Somoroff
@NUfan, you could get some lawn chairs too and sit at the table while you're flying in the field. Seriously.

My dad and I fly in some wide open spaces and were just thinking about getting some chairs.

Reactions: Fplvert
Found this nice folding tailgate table at Wally World for $25. So far I have only living room tested it, but looks like it will work great. It weighs about 25lbs, so should not get blown around if you use it as a helipad I also like that the height is adjustable so it can be kept low. They cone in different colors according to walmart.com, but in my town you will only find them in Husker red. Hope to try it out this weekend.

Go Big Red!

i-48BF9H8-L.jpg

i-qz4w7nh-L.jpg

i-nQJmTkQ-L.jpg
NuFan, with your table and my chairs, we'd be set.
image.jpg

BTW, chair comes in RED, but I say GO BIG BLUE! (Boise State Broncos)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31