Next Move After the P4.......

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Been flying DJI Phantom aircraft for 5 years now. Currently, for the last year, I have been flying the P4.
Very happy with it and like the still shots and video I've captured with it.

If I were to make a move upwards, which model should I consider?
P4P or the P4P2.0?

Or, wait for the P5?

Right now, I do a lot of real estate jobs and my P4 does these jobs very well. I have 4 batteries and all the gear I need.

Making a move to the P4P does allow me to keep the flight batteries I have now and I'm not having to purchase new batteries.

I'm not sure if my current P4 flight batteries will work with the latest P4P 2.0 aircraft.

Anyway, maybe I should just be content with what I have?

Would appreciate comments from guys out there in the same position.

Thanks......

If I were to make a move upwards, which model should I consider?
P4P or the P4P2.0?
If you are serious about photography, the P4 pro is a huge step up in photographic ability.
I'm not sure if my current P4 flight batteries will work with the latest P4P 2.0 aircraft.
Any P4 battery works with any P4 series drone.
Maybe the P5 will use the same batteries? Or maybe not?

P4 V2, right? This question often gets asked regarding all manor of tech purchases; buy now or wait for the next wiz- bang version. Answer: Unless you know something definite, buy now. Otherwise you will be endlessly waiting.

I think it is a personality thing. The adventurist explorers are likely to buy now.

Right now, I do a lot of real estate jobs and my P4 does these jobs very well. I have 4 batteries and all the gear I need.

Never change a winning team. I have learned not to be the first who start with a new model drone. In the beginning you're always confronted with development errors. My first employer once taught me: don't be a trendsetter but always a trend follower.

P4A is the same as the P4P except for lacking some sensors. Camera is awesome and this is a real step up from the P4.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164