Hi, thanks for the advice. That's what I was thinking towards the phantom advanced. Was also going to buy from jessops in hull. The phantom 4 is good but be paying double in cash? Did you're mate have any problems about stress cracks on the advanced? Or is it just me panicking about them as I hear a lot about them on this forum:)
Thanks for advice and useful information as always on this forum which is great to see.:)
we both have the advanced model (new motors and shell) and touch wood no stress cracks. i have 54 flights on mine and my mate has about 20 flights on his. 0 problems for both of us. we are both on the latest firmware as well. we fly most weekends around derbyshire have a look at my youtube channel if you get chance. search steve justice you are going to love the advanced.

Hi, thanks for the feedback! Sounds like you're having a great time flying you're phantom. Thanks for your advice most welcome ,and I will check out your you tube channel later on, safe flying:)

Checked Steve justice videos out on you tube, very good indeed. Like the one of upper derwent dam and good music. How long was it when you got the phantom before you took it up that highe?

Reactions: lotusteve
Standard is a good choice remember you have to fly Line of Sight so you really dont need that distance of the P3 Advanced

Advanced prices have come down a lot now that phantom 4 is out, and quite a lot of people are upgrading to the 4.

Checked Steve justice videos out on you tube, very good indeed. Like the one of upper derwent dam and good music. How long was it when you got the phantom before you took it up that highe?
Thanks Troy glad you like my vids. Getting more confident now. And have a lot more confidence in my advanced. I used to rush my filming just to get the quad back to me but I take a lot more time now. I have had mine since last October.

Have you bought your phantom yet Troy.?

No not bought phantom yet, was set on getting a advanced over the standard, but then saw the other day on ebay phantom 3 professional 4k for something like £550. Prices are going down all over with the phantom 4 comeing out. It's crazy at moment. And that phantom 4 looks great, and with all them new features. Look forward to more videos, keep up the good work from a confused newbie:)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20