Newbie to Dji

Reaction score
Hello pilots,
A couple days ago I lost my Yuneec 500 4K in the river. It just went out of control and decided to fly on its own. I am going to switch to DJI. I have flown drones for around 3 years and also fly RC planes. I like the video I have seen from DJI. I am trying to decide between the phantom 4 advanced and the phantom 4 pro. Leaning toward the advanced , $300 cheaper. What are your thoughts and who would you purchase from ? Thanks

Sorry about your loss. For me, and this is personal opinion, I want the best camera, which I think are identical on the advanced and the pro, everything else is secondary.
You are an experienced flier so collision sensors etc are not an issue.
All depends on your personal requirements, photography for me is the main issue.
I have a P4 and it is fantastic.

The P4P was my first drone, I looked at them in the past but decided to pass on them because the camera's always seemed to be the mediocre but once the specs were released for the P4P I pre-ordered and happy I did (camera wise), the company's shenanigans are a whole nother matter..

That is the reason I purchased the Yuneec the first time. It seemed like it was a consensus that DJI's customer service was terrible at the time. I'm hoping that has changed.

That is the reason I purchased the Yuneec the first time. It seemed like it was a consensus that DJI's customer service was terrible at the time. I'm hoping that has changed.
The first time I had to deal with them wasn't bad at all which I even started a thread on but the second time was beyond horrible and now their starting to play games with firmware .
Its a great product when it works.:(

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl