Newbie, Rookie, 1st timer :)

Greetings and Salutations :) My name is Demond but I go by Dee. I'm from sunny Phoenix Az ? I am a husband and father of 4. I recently pulled the triggerand bought myself a p4. I love it :) Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. Happy flying and be dafe :)
Welcome to the forum Dee.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Big welcome from NZ,enjoy and you might find like kids 1 is not enough,very addictive

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome !! Correct 1 is not enough. especially when you fly them into a lake. DJI will spoil you though. They are a hard act to follow :)

Greetings and Salutations :) My name is Demond but I go by Dee. I'm from sunny Phoenix Az ? I am a husband and father of 4. I recently pulled the triggerand bought myself a p4. I love it :) Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. Happy flying and be dafe :)
Hello and welcome

Welcome to PhantomPilots Dee!

You can find information on most anything you can imagine concerning your Phantom on this site. Just use the magnifying glass icon and enter your terms. If you can’t get what you are after, just ask away.

Have fun, fly safe, and share with the rest of the community!

Welcome and enjoy the new P4.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic