Newbie, Rookie, 1st timer :)

Reaction score
Greetings and Salutations :) My name is Demond but I go by Dee. I'm from sunny Phoenix Az 🌞 I am a husband and father of 4. I recently pulled the triggerand bought myself a p4. I love it :) Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. Happy flying and be dafe :)

Oso

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Greetings and Salutations :) My name is Demond but I go by Dee. I'm from sunny Phoenix Az 🌞 I am a husband and father of 4. I recently pulled the triggerand bought myself a p4. I love it :) Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. Happy flying and be dafe :)
Welcome to the forum Dee.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

ianzone

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Big welcome from NZ,enjoy and you might find like kids 1 is not enough,very addictive

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reaction score
Welcome !! Correct 1 is not enough. especially when you fly them into a lake. DJI will spoil you though. They are a hard act to follow :)

Reaction score
Hello and welcome

DoomMeister

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to PhantomPilots Dee!

You can find information on most anything you can imagine concerning your Phantom on this site. Just use the magnifying glass icon and enter your terms. If you can’t get what you are after, just ask away.

Have fun, fly safe, and share with the rest of the community!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemco10