Newbie here from SW Ohio(Cincinnati)

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm located about 30 minutes NE of Cincy. I've just purchased my first quad(P3A) and I'm hooked!!! Thought I would post a video of my first flight for other new owners or people who may be on the fence to buy. I am amazed at how easy this thing is to fly and the quality of photos and video. The plan is to just take it slow and learn as much as possible to be safe and protect my investment. Have a great day.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Beautiful country side love the open fields. Excellent place for flying. Several small,ponds when your skills really get good. Interesting that the pool was so far from the house. Must be for skinny dippers (grin). Nice video just need to go slower on the turns to make it real smooth. Good first go.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots :)

Cool to see another flier from the Cincinnati area! You must be way up past Mason to get that type of scenery. Pretty are though.

Here's my aerial compilation from around downtown.

I've been flying a P3P since the first batch and we have a great area to play around in. Cincy has surprisingly diverse landscape.

Here is one I made trying out the POI mode which includes my other hobby!

I live by The library, somewhat, and once I reach 800 feet, I can't go any higher it says no fly zone. One day, I tried to take off at the park and it would not let me, not sure whether that was based on the air Park or some other factor. I was at Cowan lake off of 730 just a few days ago, at sunrise , pretty awesome

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31