Newbie from Newbury

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m Ryan from Newbury, Berkshire, England.
I’ve fairly recently purchased a p2v+, which needed a rebuild, which I’ve done, replacing a possibly dodgy camera and gimbal unit with a fixed unit and GoPro Hero 3.
I’ve recently seen that I will probably need to do a firmware update on the drone and controller?
If someone could point me in the right direction of how to do this that would be great.
This is my 1st drone so if I repeat any questions asked before then I apologise.
Many thanks

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi everyone, I’m Ryan from Newbury, Berkshire, England.
I’ve fairly recently purchased a p2v+, which needed a rebuild, which I’ve done, replacing a possibly dodgy camera and gimbal unit with a fixed unit and GoPro Hero 3.
I’ve recently seen that I will probably need to do a firmware update on the drone and controller?
If someone could point me in the right direction of how to do this that would be great.
This is my 1st drone so if I repeat any questions asked before then I apologise.
Many thanks
Install dji go app, it will tell you the rest, after you connect to drone.

Is this possible via my iPhone?
My laptop at home isn’t the best so ideally will do it thorough my phone if possible?

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

The P2V+ does not use the normal Go app, you need the DJI Vision app
Apple iOS - DJI VISION on the App Store
Android - DJI_VISION.apk

DJI P2v+ Specs - DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ - Easy to Fly Aerial Filmmaking System

I would also check out this section of the forum - Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Cheers guys, for some reason I’m not getting notifications, even though I’ve set it up correctly!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peter in South Jersey