Newbie - first flights

Reaction score
I received my phantom yesterday and made my first flights today. I have never flown anything RC and I must tell you...the phantom is a ton of fun and really easy to fly. I flew in GPS and ATTI modes, with course lock and home lock. Each mode and setup reacts very differently but the phantom performs very well no matter the settings. I was even brave enough to try the Go Home and Land mode and it was flawless although it was difficult to turn off the transmitter the first time. Now I can't wait to purchase a GoPro and capture some video.

I appreciate all the posts on this forum. It has been a valuable learning experience and definetly shortened the learning curve of the phantom.

Did anyone have the heart to tell you about that secret setting that sucks all the money out of your wallet, and that no matter how much money you put back in it still runs out? Also it tends to max out credit cards too :twisted:

I did see a few hints on here about the ability of the phantom to suck the money from my wallet. It does a pretty good job at that too. But I can't think of a better hobby or a fantastic quad to spend my money on. It's a blast!

dgmccain said:
I did see a few hints on here about the ability of the phantom to suck the money from my wallet. It does a pretty good job at that too. But I can't think of a better hobby or a fantastic quad to spend my money on. It's a blast!

I'm with you! My Phantom was my retirement present to myself and yes, it truly is a BLAST!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl