New Yuneec Bird - How will DJI Counter?

Hard to believe that Yuneec would limit the range to 300 feet. I think the range on my little Blade (made by Yuneec) Nano quads are about 300 feet?

WOW! This looks like a winner. It comes with a backpack, 2 batteries and has built in sonar for object avoidance at low speed (turtle mode). The Intel Real-Sense technology is an add on and will function at high speed. I like the retractable landing gear so the 360* 4K cam can get full view without obstruction. I also like the built in 7" screen on the controller. Seems well worth a couple of hundred over the P3P for a next gen unit.

WOW! This looks like a winner. It comes with a backpack, 2 batteries and has built in sonar for object avoidance at low speed (turtle mode). The Intel Real-Sense technology is an add on and will function at high speed. I like the retractable landing gear so the 360* 4K cam can get full view without obstruction. I also like the built in 7" screen on the controller. Seems well worth a couple of hundred over the P3P for a next gen unit.

The Intel realsense obstacle avoidance is optional plug in and no pricing has been released yet.
I do like the portability and the redundancy system where the drone can fly with 1 failed motor.
I don't think this drone was designed for range like the P3A/P as they are trying to push for low-altitude-fast pace-chase like action footage.

Its fairly priced and they seem to be the most competitive against DJI.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues