New Yuneec Bird - How will DJI Counter?

Hard to believe that Yuneec would limit the range to 300 feet. I think the range on my little Blade (made by Yuneec) Nano quads are about 300 feet?

WOW! This looks like a winner. It comes with a backpack, 2 batteries and has built in sonar for object avoidance at low speed (turtle mode). The Intel Real-Sense technology is an add on and will function at high speed. I like the retractable landing gear so the 360* 4K cam can get full view without obstruction. I also like the built in 7" screen on the controller. Seems well worth a couple of hundred over the P3P for a next gen unit.

WOW! This looks like a winner. It comes with a backpack, 2 batteries and has built in sonar for object avoidance at low speed (turtle mode). The Intel Real-Sense technology is an add on and will function at high speed. I like the retractable landing gear so the 360* 4K cam can get full view without obstruction. I also like the built in 7" screen on the controller. Seems well worth a couple of hundred over the P3P for a next gen unit.

The Intel realsense obstacle avoidance is optional plug in and no pricing has been released yet.
I do like the portability and the redundancy system where the drone can fly with 1 failed motor.
I don't think this drone was designed for range like the P3A/P as they are trying to push for low-altitude-fast pace-chase like action footage.

Its fairly priced and they seem to be the most competitive against DJI.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20