New Year's Eve in Poland by drone - the best NYE drone video for 3 years

Reaction score
Hello!

I would like to share with you my best drone video from New Year's Eve.
In this video you will see a fireworks show recorded by drone's eye. This was taken in small city in Niemcz in Poland.
Video was registered in New Year's Eve, exactly at midnight Dec 31st 2017/Feb 1st 2018.
Video was recorded in 4K quality, on manual settings by DJI Phantom 3 Professional drone.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It was registered by DJI Phantom 3 Pro drone in 4K quality.

I hope you like the video
If you like please subscribe to my channel and share video with your friends.
Kindest regards
Marcin from Poland

Wow Marcin! Stunning shots and great flying. Really like your post work too. Thanks for sharing and a Happy New Year to you.

Reactions: yorlik
Thank you Dragonfly Joe. Have you flied on New Year's Eve. If yes, please share your video. I will watch it eagerly.

:))))))). Do you know that Poland is on the 3rd position of the most UAV operators all over the world. I heard that in Poland there is more than 6000 UAV licenses. I hope you know what I mean.
Polish regulations about the drones are the most friendliness for UAV operators in all Europe. I will be flying in Italy on summer, I was flying in Spain, but their laws are not so good.

Very nice video - One of the best firework vids.

Thank you. I have been flying and editing (I am not sure if this is the right English word, if no, please correct me) drone videos for nearly 4 years.
I have been watching other's drone videos and I like developping. The year 2017 was the breakthrough year of my editing. I have changed the style and the way of editing based on the videos I was watching, but the software is still the same - Vegas Pro 15 Suite.
My first drone videos were not so perfect as I see them now, but beauty of it is that i could chase the best editors. I am not the best of the best, but I try to do it the best I can.

Your doing great - practice makes perfect as they say.

Ken, thank you. Is "edit" word is the right English word for mounting/assembly video in software?

Yes.

:))))))). Do you know that Poland is on the 3rd position of the most UAV operators all over the world. I heard that in Poland there is more than 6000 UAV licenses. I hope you know what I mean.
Polish regulations about the drones are the most friendliness for UAV operators in all Europe. I will be flying in Italy on summer, I was flying in Spain, but their laws are not so good.
I did not know that. Do people have problems with so many drones flying around? Do people worry about their privacy? Do the drone flyers obey the rules well? So many questions. Now I’m hungry. I am going to make some gołąbki. My family calls them ,” sarma. “ happy flying.

The UK, like in all countries - some people fly irresponsibly but most try to follow the law and fly.

WV. Rootman:

1) Do people have problems with so many drones flying around?
I think that the sky is not so crowded, but I had a few situatations that my drone wasn`t the only one in the sky. I had such situation 3-4 times during 4 years of flying. When there is some party (whatever it is), there is a big possibility that there will be drone, and you will be second operator with his drone.

2) Do people worry about their privacy?
I think that yes, as wherever in the world, but I didn`t hear about the problem that some operators stood in front of a judge. I have never heard about such lawsuit in Poland.

3) Do the drone flyers obey the rules well?
Many drone operators, especially young operators don`t know the drone rules. In Poland people who have drones which are more than 600 g and don`t have UAVO license, cannot fly in cities, because they have to be 100 meters far from buildings and cars and 30 meters far from people. People who have license (like me) can fly in cities but have to save the safe distannce from any persons, but it is not restricted in any specified distance.
Polish police doesn`t know the drone regulations either. Licensed operators have much knowledge than the police. But I heard that police is being trained in drone rules, but there is still so many police which doesn`t know the drone theme at all.
Everytime I meet some people when I fly they asked me about the drone and many things around it. They are very shocked what I am talking to them and they are shocked that they weren`t be able to fly in cities at all if they possed a drone.

4) Regarding to "gołąbki":) do you like pie (boiled cabbage)? Do you like pickled cucumbers? I know that many foreigners don`t like them, but Polish people loved them and it is a nomrla food/deal for us :). Happy eating :) and happy flying:)

WV. Rootman:

1) Do people have problems with so many drones flying around?
I think that the sky is not so crowded, but I had a few situatations that my drone wasn`t the only one in the sky. I had such situation 3-4 times during 4 years of flying. When there is some party (whatever it is), there is a big possibility that there will be drone, and you will be second operator with his drone.

2) Do people worry about their privacy?
I think that yes, as wherever in the world, but I didn`t hear about the problem that some operators stood in front of a judge. I have never heard about such lawsuit in Poland.

3) Do the drone flyers obey the rules well?
Many drone operators, especially young operators don`t know the drone rules. In Poland people who have drones which are more than 600 g and don`t have UAVO license, cannot fly in cities, because they have to be 100 meters far from buildings and cars and 30 meters far from people. People who have license (like me) can fly in cities but have to save the safe distannce from any persons, but it is not restricted in any specified distance.
Polish police doesn`t know the drone regulations either. Licensed operators have much knowledge than the police. But I heard that police is being trained in drone rules, but there is still so many police which doesn`t know the drone theme at all.
Everytime I meet some people when I fly they asked me about the drone and many things around it. They are very shocked what I am talking to them and they are shocked that they weren`t be able to fly in cities at all if they possed a drone.

4) Regarding to "gołąbki":) do you like pie (boiled cabbage)? Do you like pickled cucumbers? I know that many foreigners don`t like them, but Polish people loved them and it is a nomrla food/deal for us :). Happy eating :) and happy flying:)
Well, my friend, my father’s family came from Croatia. I eat cabbage in my beans, with potatoes, pork bibs, soups besides wrapping it around meat. I have been to Croatia many times and have good friends there. The other half of me is West Virginia hillbilly. That’s why I love the mountains, play a fiddle, dulcimer, and dig roots for Medicine. Why wife grew up in Rome and go there a lot. I love good food and very quality olive oil.
Happy eating and flying!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31