New Year's Eve 2018 in Poland by drone 4K

Reaction score
Drone flight in Bydgoszcz city in Poland on New Year's Eve 2018/2019. Video was registered by DJI Phantom 4 Professional v2.0 drone.
Video was recorded in 4K quality.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I hope you have fun.
Regards
Marcin from Poland

Hi Marcin! I would like to congratulate you on your added sound effects (firework "bangs") with the music. Those "bangs" really work and add good realism to your filming. Well done.

I only watched to about half way because it was very repetitive, so perhaps consider tighter editing in the future so as to keep people's interest from waning?

We love (most) Polish people in the UK because of your hard working ethic. Happy New Year for 2019.

Hi,

Thank you for your comment. I do agree with you, with opinion of bangs sound effects and also repetitive content. Such firewroks show not only in Poland is only once a year, that`s why I wanted to have fun as much as it was able to be that`s why I decided to edit such video.
Yes, I know that Polish people in UK works hard, but I can tell you one funny and interesting thing. I watch one youtube channel where Polish man leads with his Japan wife. A few days ago I was watching one interesting film of his Japan wife. She had to tell top 5 good things about Poland, because she visited her husband`s country once a year. One of these top 5 things was that in her opinion Polish people don`t work so hard :) :) :), because they have time to spend leisure time after work and late afternoons with their friends and families. She added that Japanese buisness men leave their work every day at 10-11 pm :) But I do agree with you that Polish workers in UK and only in UK work hard in European opinions of course, not Japenese :)

MarcinZm: Good story! A few years ago, on BBC's Newsnight, a 94-year-old Japanese woman from Tokyo was interviewed - walking on her way to work. She said that retirement was wrong and everyone should carry on working.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic