4wd

Reaction score
.... Is quite hard to read.
Can we have options?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 343
Sorry about that, sometimes we go through minor upgrades to keep the system updated. Every once in awhile it will adjust one of the settings for a few minutes.

You mentioning "washed out" made me realize why I have trouble looking at the site at times. There is little contrast between the backgrounds, side bar as an example, and the text.

It would be nice, for us older folk, to have a common contrast depth between text and the background. An alternative theme option could play down looks to provide a functional interface..

Reactions: GoodnNuff
You mentioning "washed out" made me realize why I have trouble looking at the site at times. There is little contrast between the backgrounds, side bar as an example, and the text.

It would be nice, for us older folk, to have a common contrast depth between text and the background. An alternative theme option could play down looks to provide a functional interface..

I could not agree more! It has unfortunately become a trend to use light gray on a white background for web sites. This is a horrific design choice undoubtedly chosen by people under age 50 who still have excellent visual acuity. Not fair for those of us who are older!

Reactions: GoodnNuff
I am certainly a fan of a black background with white lettering. I am not exactly young, but hardly old at 27 :D

Guys, if it is a big deal, you can "invert colors" on an iphone. Additionally, we will have an app out in a few weeks with a darker color scheme. On desktop, you can turn down the brightness on your screen and that should help.

I'm not moaning as such, I don't mind the light screen, I just prefer a darker screen and it is often just a case of selecting a different "skin" on a forum. It is no big deal if it's not just a case of ticking a few boxes down your end :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic