New version next week!

Follow me, points of interest, etc...
for both Adv and Pro version as-swell? or just for the standard one?

As now the standard P3 has a better video recording capacity (2.7k) as the P3 Advanced, does DJI will change the firmware and allow the 2.7k for the Advanced?

The standard is missing light bridge

I'm sure the follow me, way points etc will be across the board with there new go app

Who really cares... when it comes it comes. Trust me.. your life will continue till that point in time at the very least!

You gotta have things to look forward to in life.

1920/1080p is ok with me for now. Just release the follow me and way points dji and crush the competition. I bought the yuneec 4k just to see if any of the claims were close to being tru. Haha haha the thing sucks

Saw this on dji's Facebook today looks like hopefully there will be an update for the other p3 models

Attachments

• 1438810772377.jpg
    1438810772377.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 708
I have a feeling that DJi is going to update the app next week as well as the FW to implement the waypoints and such. So the DJI GO app might have waypoints and everything else built in, instead of using 3rd party apps? But the 3rd party apps might have more features. Look at the vision app....they limited u to how far your waypoints can be....Does Autopilot and Ultimate Flight limit your waypoint distance?

No no... please no more D_D_D_D_D_D_D_D at least for a month .... :eek:
I need 75 min each update ....:mad:
I believe this release is the last time we will have to experience it according to Inspire firmware release notes. The next one should be easy (assuming more bugs are not introduced than fixes)

Saw this on dji's Facebook today looks like hopefully there will be an update for the other p3 models

At this point one can only hope as others in other forums have said, but it would be a bit weird for the new ISO app release now, then another one following in a week. If it's android only? Cool that's what I use but hope still a longer way off I feel.

Its definitely feasible to add FPS but resolution?

I'm not confirming anything but supposedly the P3P and P3A have the same sensor so it wouldn't be THAT far fetched.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1