New version next week!

Another one? Are you kidding me? Now what? I am out of this update game. 1.1.9

This is the guy who knows more than you poor mortals. The guy talks directly to God. He tells you that there is a new update released just one week after this one. He knows things, you don't understand. He gives us just a little bit of a fantastic announcement to keep us salivating and making him so important. I'm so excited now ,I can't wait. :D

Reactions: rrmccabe
This is the guy who knows more than you poor mortals. The guy talks directly to God. He tells you that there is a new update released just one week after this one. He knows things, you don't understand. He gives us just a little bit of a fantastic announcement to keep us salivating and making him so important. I'm so excited now ,I can't wait. :D

Oh I can!! One firmware update each week is more than enough for any mortal! :)

Another one? Are you kidding me? Now what? I am out of this update game. 1.1.9
DJI can't win. Too little updates, too many... People will cry either way.

Reactions: Stephan
No no... please no more D_D_D_D_D_D_D_D at least for a month .... :eek:
I need 75 min each update ....:mad:

2 app updates in a weeks time? Come on DJI, this isn't a 5 min. Process. Get your act together for God sakes! If this is a hoax disregard my opening statement.

Are you saying DJI should not release something before it's completely done? I think it's their trademark!
well, yes, I don't know when the Android version will be done, but if the new android version will be out few days after the IOS one, so why don't make a simultaneous release to make both users happy?

Now, maybe the Android version will come in 1 month and it's why they release the IOS first.

The previous version was stable enough...

Here's some more pure speculation: perhaps they released firmware and app yesterday because that's when the HDMI boards were being delivered and they needed to make sure this worked for users. So, maybe DJI was holding onto a more significant app update but wasn't quite finished. Also, since the Phantom Standard version is now available, they may be accelerating the updates a little so they don't make the same mistakes with the launch of the Adv/Pro.

Is he talking about this???

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-05-09-39-07.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-05-09-39-07.png
    470.7 KB · Views: 768
Who really cares... when it comes it comes. Trust me.. your life will continue till that point in time at the very least!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj