New user

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Std drone, thanks for the add

Attachments

• 20190730_122611.jpg
    20190730_122611.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 146
Yesterday for the first time I hit a power line and crashed my drone and my gimbal on the cam is acting up. Any suggestions

Reactions: dronesky
Yesterday for the first time I hit a power line and crashed my drone and my gimbal on the cam is acting up. Any suggestions
First welcome did you do a search for any likewise problems others have had & how is your gimbal acting up the more details pics etc the better help you will get

Reactions: Flying_Doctor
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum! Lots of knowledge to be found here. Upload some pics of the damage so the smart ones can see what's what!

First welcome did you do a search for any likewise problems others have had & how is your gimbal acting up the more details pics etc the better help you will get
I tried to upload a video and it said attached extension not allowed, it was an mp4

Attachments

• 20190907_222116.jpg
    20190907_222116.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 110
Upload the video to YouTube or Google drive and post the link here. That's how most people do it here. Your video file is probably too large.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Upload the video to YouTube or Google drive and post the link here. That's how most people do it here. Your video file is probably too large.

Try this, it's super easy and happened to me many times in my Phantom 3 days...

Try this, it's super easy and happened to me many times in my Phantom 3 days...
Yes I did check that and its aligned correctly and the set screw was tightened

Attachments

• 20190909_213925.jpg
    20190909_213925.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 110
Yes I did check that and its aligned correctly and the set screw was tightened
Hmmm, your right, that probably isn't the problem. Just to be sure it does look like the yaw arm is touching the bottom of the bracket which might be causing your issue. It probably isn't, but it's worth a try. Loosen the grub screw a bit and try to center the yaw arm perfectly between the top and bottom of the mounting bracket. Its free and worth a try, sometimes a crash can shift gimbal parts up and down and even the tiniest shift can cause a world of issues.

Hmmm, your right, that probably isn't the problem. Just to be sure it does look like the yaw arm is touching the bottom of the bracket which might be causing your issue. It probably isn't, but it's worth a try. Loosen the grub screw a bit and try to center the yaw arm perfectly between the top and bottom of the mounting bracket. Its free and worth a try, sometimes a crash can shift gimbal parts up and down and even the tiniest shift can cause a world of issues.
I also did adjust that, its slightly off the bottom

Attachments

• 20190909_222203.jpg
    20190909_222203.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 124
Reactions: Weston Ney
I have a Phantom 3 Std drone, thanks for the add
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Does anyone have any other suggestions as to what may be causing the problem that i overlooked

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.