New user with ?s

Reaction score
Hi All
I have just bought a p4 and have a few newbie questions so please bear with me, and any information would be greatly appreciated. I'm from Nottingham so seek more UK based regulations etc.

Do I have to register my drone? If so, where?
I bought it second hand, is the previous owners app still linked to the drone, ie, can he see any photos I take?
I've seen max altitudes of 120m. Is this 120m above sea level, or above the ground I take off from?
When returning to home, will the drone go back to the place it took off from, or, if I have moved, return to the control pad?

Thank you in advance for your help

Andrew

Reactions: dirkclod
1 online but not until Nov-Dec this year if the Government pull their fingers out
2 no
3 above takeoff point
4 When returning to home, the drone will go back to the place it took off from, make sure you enter enough height in settings so it will clear trees/buildings etc

Reactions: ABomb74
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Thanks for your replies guys, a couple more have come to me:
When videoing, is it always in 4k, or are there a particular set of settings to choose to make it 4k?
How many of you have taken your drone abroad, and have you encountered any issues from the airlines?
When taking your drone abroad, is it safer to put your batteries in checked luggage, or keep them with you in hand luggage?

Thanks again

Andrew

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA, Fly safe and have fun!

Hi All
I have just bought a p4 and have a few newbie questions so please bear with me, and any information would be greatly appreciated. I'm from Nottingham so seek more UK based regulations etc.

Do I have to register my drone? If so, where?
I bought it second hand, is the previous owners app still linked to the drone, ie, can he see any photos I take?
I've seen max altitudes of 120m. Is this 120m above sea level, or above the ground I take off from?
When returning to home, will the drone go back to the place it took off from, or, if I have moved, return to the control pad?

Thank you in advance for your help

Andrew
Hello and welcome to Phantom Pilots ! Remember YOUTUBE is your friend. Almost any question I had was on a youtube video. Even DJI puts them on there to help you. Enjoy your flights, stay safe !!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik