New update includes Dataviewer...

Did you download and run the data viewer software? Sorry if it's a dumb question but I just looked at the dji site and see there is a separate download for it.
It might be encrypted in the dcmi folder.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Why write a separate app of that function????
Just include it in another tab in the assistant app.

AmosMoses said:
Did you download and run the data viewer software? Sorry if it's a dumb question but I just looked at the dji site and see there is a separate download for it.

Yeah, and it doesn't see any .dat files either. They just ain't there.

doug86 said:
AmosMoses said:

Yeah, and it doesn't see any .dat files either. They just ain't there.
Ohhh dji...... :-(

Did Anyone try accessing the sd card through the data viewer software? Page 78 of new manual states diles accessed from software only...maybe a translation verbiage, but the folder could be hidden.
I am Mac only, so I cannot test...

DBSAM said:
Did Anyone try accessing the sd card through the data viewer software? Page 78 of new manual states diles accessed from software only...maybe a translation verbiage, but the folder could be hidden.
yes, tried that numerous times.

DBSAM said:
the verbiage is pretty clear:
3.13 How do I export flight data?
Solution: Flight data includes flight altitude, speed and more. This information allows you and our technical support teams to analyze your aircraft in the event of an issue. Flight data is recorded any time that the aircraft is turned on. To export flight data, go to your SD card's root folder and look for "\FLYOSD\FLY[numbers].dat" and export DAT files to a PC. Refer to “Camera Data Port” (P20) for details on how access the SD card. Flight data is stored as a DAT file and can only be accessed by DJI Data Viewer. This application can be downloaded from www.dji.com.

The folder shouldn't be hidden. If it is, Data Viewer should see it. I have dataviewer.. no luck finding DAT files.

MikesTooLz said:
Did you try connecting USB to the gimbal and then load the Data Viewer software?

Says file can only be accessed by data Viewer and to refer to "Camera Data Port (P20)
yup, tried that twice.

The Data Viewer software sees the card fine. It can see the two folders that contain photos and video while hooked to the USB/Camera Data Port. The software is seeing the card... there just ain't no DAT files on it.

DBSAM said:
Let me guess...a new update in 48 hours...it shouldn't be this hard.

version 3.0.4.1.2111.5555.a :lol:

It's there I saw it. You click on the folder with green arrow then I went to recent documents and it was under dji phantom.
This after I downloaded the sd card. Then there's a icon that's black and white with a arrow on it. Click on it and you'll see them. Also there's a black tool icon you can click on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 316
Mori55 said:
It's there I saw it. You click on the folder with green arrow then I went to recent documents and it was under dji phantom.
This after I downloaded the sd card. Then there's a icon that's black and white with a arrow on it. Click on it and you'll see them. Also there's a black tool icon you can click on.
when you say "download" exactly what do you mean? Did you just cut & paste the contents of the DCIM to your desktop?

I just tried what you said, and I don't see it.

Mori55 said:

Can you show us a screen shot of the flight data you loaded, not just a screenshot of the preferences window of the program that we can all see without loading any flight data?

Mori55 said:
This is better
I see all that under the "tools" icon. I don't believe any of that is data. It might be! Too much Chinese to know...

I have yet to see any DAT files on the SD card. It should be in a folder that won't be hidden from what I can tell. Why would they hide it and then say that we can access the data and give us the software to access the data?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers