New to this, need input

Reaction score
Hey all,
I am new to the remote control game for uav's. I am an aerospace engineer major, looking to get my feet wet and build my knowledge on these things. What is a good starting platform to build from?

Thanks

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey all,
I am new to the remote control game for uav's. I am an aerospace engineer major, looking to get my feet wet and build my knowledge on these things. What is a good starting platform to build from?

Thanks
Why, learning the manual, for the drone you want to buy, or already have. Can't go wrong with that.

Hey all,

Thanks

If you are looking at building something like a Phantom from the ground up, go with Pixhawk. Pretty much all the same features as DJI controllers, but cheaper and focused on the DIY crowd. Just search it on YouTube.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl