new to the phantom vision 2

dog

Reaction score
Im completely new to these things , ive only used it 3 or 4 times .Its maybe something im doing wrong but as soon as it takes off it seems to have a world of its own and is very hard to control for about 5 mins then it settles down and is then a dream to fly.I do all the pre flight stuff and ensure ive always at least 8 satellites and my lights are flashing green.
ive never plugged either drone or controller into a computer for programming , it is still as it arrived new . Any help ?

Apply all the updates. In spite of what you might read here, the newest firmware is VASTLY better than anything previous, especially for new pilots. Make sure you update everything though, the transmitter, the Phantom, and the gimbal. They all must the running the latest version. Assuming you have good satellite lock, the Phantom should be very stable right off the ground.

dog said:
Im completely new to these things , ive only used it 3 or 4 times .Its maybe something im doing wrong but as soon as it takes off it seems to have a world of its own and is very hard to control for about 5 mins then it settles down and is then a dream to fly.I do all the pre flight stuff and ensure ive always at least 8 satellites and my lights are flashing green.
ive never plugged either drone or controller into a computer for programming , it is still as it arrived new . Any help ?

There is an update coming to correct this shortly, depending on your location it is more or less a problem. And yes do the updates, but probably will not fix the issue.This is a well known problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl