new to phantom

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi from Florida. Started with Phantoms but a mini owner too. Both have there advantages and drawbacks but work together well. Both easy flyers. Enjoy

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. ?

Reactions: davehaynes
Hi from Florida. Started with Phantoms but a mini owner too. Both have there advantages and drawbacks but work together well. Both easy flyers. Enjoy
thanks I got the mini for hiking but its not to good in the wind and leaving by the beach we get a lot of wind

Reactions: Tony McDrone
Welcome. I love videos and pictures. Post some of your area if possible. I'll never be able to visit there. I not good at learning new languages. Lol
thank you this is Hervey bay from this mornings flight

Attachments

• DJI_0011.jpg
    DJI_0011.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 98
thanks im still very new so i get nervous ...... a lot
Most of us got nervous initially. It’s not much different than dating a new person. You’re going thru what might be known as the “getting to know you phase”, which to some, may be the scariest part of it all. I hope that she will earn your trust, and you able to relax and enjoy the view.

Last edited:
Reactions: RotorWash_UAV
Most of us got nervous initially. It’s not much different than dating a new person. You’re going thru what might be known as the “getting to know you phase”, which to some, may be the scariest part of it all. I hope that she will earn your trust, and you able to relax and enjoy the view.

Well thats probably the best way to put it that ive ever read

Reactions: Tony McDrone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.