New to Drones

Reaction score
I have a wife who loves me and she proved it by getting me a Phantom 4 for our anniversary!! Prior to the Phantom the only thing I had ever flown was a control line plane with a Cox .049 engine back when I was 15 which needless to say was a few moons ago. I never had many successful flights with it before crashing it beyond repair. I think I got about 3 full circles out of it before disaster struck.

At any rate I absolutely fallen in love with the Phantom 4 and how easy it is to fly. On my first day of flying I was flying it a thousand plus feet from point of take off. Since July I have logged about 15 hours of flight time without incident. I was amazed at how great the quality of the camera was which is one reason the wife got it for me because I love taking pictures. I'm not a pro photographer but I still love taking pictures which I combine with my other hobby of long distance motorcycling. Now I have another hobby and that is the drone. How fun is that??!!!!! Now to find a way to boost the speed of the Phantom to keep up with my ST1300...hmmmmm

I'm glad to have discovered this forum so that I can glean as much knowledge and information from you guys to make the hobby even more enjoyable.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Ranch and nice wife ya got there .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1