New Pilot

Reaction score
I have wanted a DJI drone for about two years now. My wife got a phantom 2 Vision for me after getting sick of listening to me go on and on about wanting to own a drone. Not a new drone, which is good, I don't need to wreck a $1500 Mavic 2. I have the Litchi app but I still cant get connected. What about firmware updates? Still very new to this. I was only brave enough to fly it in the house for about 10 seconds before it crashed into the Christmas trash bag in the living room. Don't want to fly it like that again.
No Manual with it, so Im learning as I go. Any information will help. Thanks!

Reactions: dirkclod
Look in this for manuals and download one www.PhantomHelp.com and if one not there for the Vision go to the DJI site and look .
Welcome to the forum and don't try flying in the house as you most likely didn't have enough satellites and was in ATTI . The Vision Is a great way to learn to fly as is what I used way back .
Good luck and do some reading in our P2V section . Lots of info there ..
0ROJYyg.png

Manuals are on line. Please read it over and over. It is important to be cautious. Only fly in a large open area when you are new. Don’t fly it in the house. Register it with the FAA.
Don’t lose your investment.

Look in this for manuals and download one www.PhantomHelp.com and if one not there for the Vision go to the DJI site and look .
Welcome to the forum and don't try flying in the house as you most likely didn't have enough satellites and was in ATTI . The Vision Is a great way to learn to fly as is what I used way back .
Good luck and do some reading in our P2V section . Lots of info there ..View attachment 106730
Thanks!

Reactions: dirkclod
Good luck and do some reading in our P2V section . Lots of info there ..View attachment 106730
Just looked at the PhantomHelp link you supplied - it looks like it has a ton of info. Thank you!

Just looked at the PhantomHelp link you supplied - it looks like it has a ton of info. Thank you!
Your welcome and it does,It's not mine but one msinger a ex- vender here now just member has and is in his signature if you lose it or what ever .

Reactions: captainmilehigh

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik