New Phantom 4 Battery

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me If I can use THE SIX BRAND NEW P4 batteries I just paid $1000 AUD for in the new P 4 Pro....

Can anybody tell me If I can use THE SIX BRAND NEW P4 batteries I just paid $1000 AUD for in the new P 4 Pro....
Yes, but at a sacrifice of about 10% of flight time. Conversely, the P4P battery can be used in a P4 to gain 10% more flight time.

how about camera lenses/filters?
Because the P4P has aperture control from f/2.8 to f/11on the P4P, you shouldn't need any ND filters. 4 stops of on the fly ND control covers everything from ND4 to ND16. No more need to land and change filters every time the exposure changes because of flight direction, or clouds. PL and GND filters will still be useful.

Yes, but you won't get as long of a flight time that you would have received if you placed them in the P4. The P4 requires a bit more juice due to weighing a touch more and having to run an extra 4 sensors.

I'm sure we're gonna see battery tests using the new battery in the P4 and P4 Pro. My guess would be the P4 will get a slightly longer flight time due to not requiring as much power.

Yes, but you won't get as long of a flight time that you would have received if you placed them in the P4. The P4 requires a bit more juice due to weighing a touch more and having to run an extra 4 sensors.

I'm sure we're gonna see battery tests using the new battery in the P4 and P4 Pro. My guess would be the P4 will get a slightly longer flight time due to not requiring as much power.
Asked and answered, but you meant P4P when you wrote "The P4 requires a bit more juice due to weighing a touch more and having to run an extra 4 sensors." :oops:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj