New Phantom 3 Accessories Available

Do you really work for DJI?

Can someone explain what this thread used to be about before the original post was x'd out?

It's really starting to suck. I ordered two more batteries and two more chargers when it was up a few days ago. Now, who knows?!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

It's really starting to suck. I ordered two more batteries and two more chargers when it was up a few days ago. Now, who knows?!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro
Bad move, they'd rather employ an army of customer service to say how sorry they are for delays than actual send stuff out once they have your money.

Bad move, they'd rather employ an army of customer service to say how sorry they are for delays than actual send stuff out once they have your money.

If they employ an army of costomer service reps. They should at least answer one of meny emails asking what is it the delay or the one about demanding a refund.

Not a happy customer with there service

If they employ an army of costomer service reps. They should at least answer one of meny emails asking what is it the delay or the one about demanding a refund.

Not a happy customer with there service

OT, and not meant to be rude in any way but the voice in my head while I read your post sounded like Pavel Chekov.

lol :D

It does appear that DJI did post more accessories on the phantom store. You can pick-up a P3 body with everything but the gimbal for $680.

DJI P3 Store

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.