New PH4 Pro V2.0 Props — WAY TIGHT!

master airscrew props?
They claim(and a lot of their customers)that there is a noise difference.
The one time I tried them(not a set that I paid for), I was convinced that I had the correct thought of not participating in lining their pockets. Maybe I have bad ears.
I have not had any recent p4 style props that have a fit problem.
Maybe just luck?

They claim(and a lot of their customers)that there is a noise difference.
The one time I tried them(not a set that I paid for), I was convinced that I had the correct thought of not participating in lining their pockets. Maybe I have bad ears.
I have not had any recent p4 style props that have a fit problem.
Maybe just luck?
Thanks for the reply mate, appreciated. Both black and silver were on solid, have them all off but one. Unfortunately I can’t close the storage lid with it still on. Wasn’t sure of how much pressure I could exert on the motor housing.
Regards

Funny this thread got bumped back up. I haven't removed my props in several months. Just for giggles I decided to take them off last week and it was no bueno. These are the replacement props my local dealer put on after the original ones would not go on new out of the box.

I just received my new PH4 Pro V2.0 and the new props are SO TIGHT! In fact, I can't get one of them off. Anyone else having this issue? Will they loosen up after a few flights? Any suggestions on how to get my stuck prop off? One of the silver ones is on and now I can't get it off. Something isn't right. Not sure if it's the hub or just the props weren't manufactured correctly. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks! ???✨
Press down and rotate toward unlock on the prop.

Press down and rotate toward unlock on the prop.
A good part of this conversation relates to the fact that even though you try to twist these props, they don’t do what they need to do.
The issue is the hole that the shaft goes in is tooooooo tight.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart