New P3A arrived - something doesn't match instructions and videos

Yehey. I tried my first flight before the sun set. It worked very well and was remarkably stable. I put it up to the max in beginner mode, 100 feet up, and it held its position (and didn't float into the trees like my old AR Parrot would).

There are a couple things I'm puzzled by. The video it saved to the microSD card is very jumpy. The image is clear, but it sucks for a "video", badly enough that it would be embarrassing to post it anywhere. What's up with that? The live view I got was smooth, and the live view copy it saved to the tablet was also smooth.

Also, where is the flight log and how do I make sure it is preserved? I briefly saw a squiggly line on the map part of DJI GO app. I was clicking around trying to figure out what to do with that, and I clicked something that resembles a pencil eraser and the squiggly line disappeared without asking.

Yehey. I tried my first flight before the sun set. It worked very well and was remarkably stable. I put it up to the max in beginner mode, 100 feet up, and it held its position (and didn't float into the trees like my old AR Parrot would).

There are a couple things I'm puzzled by. The video it saved to the microSD card is very jumpy. The image is clear, but it sucks for a "video", badly enough that it would be embarrassing to post it anywhere. What's up with that? The live view I got was smooth, and the live view copy it saved to the tablet was also smooth.

Also, where is the flight log and how do I make sure it is preserved? I briefly saw a squiggly line on the map part of DJI GO app. I was clicking around trying to figure out what to do with that, and I clicked something that resembles a pencil eraser and the squiggly line disappeared without asking.
You better have a good computer for playback. Otherwise upload the video to YouTube etc which will make it playable for a weaker PC.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj