New P3 Pro Owner From Michigan

Reaction score
Hi everybody.

Just picked up my Phantom 3 Professional last night. Now what? Well it's time to get educated. I've been doing research for a while on what I wanted to get. With all the negative attention given to quadcopters, I want to do this right and not be part of the problem. I've been a member of several other forums and have found them to be quite helpful. I hope that is also the case here.

My original plan was to wait until spring to make my purchase. I have a little Syma I've been practicing on since Christmas. Weather in West Michigan is crummy in the winter most of the time and I'm nervous about flying an expensive toy when there's snow on the ground. But the price was too good to pass up (I'm thinking they confused the sale price of the P3 4K with the P3 Pro). Even if it collects dust for a couple months, I'm still money ahead with a better Phantom than I was originally going to buy.

Maybe with some more education and baby steps, I'll get some short flights outside. I live behind a public baseball / softball park with 3 fields that rarely see any games. It should be a good area to practice in I think. Anyway, looking forward to seeing what I can learn and taking some great shots as well.

Hello, and welcome! I'm also new to the forum and to the phantom drone. Similar to yourself, I practiced multiple hours with a syma for practice. Then, I purchased my phantom. The experience and versatility of the phantom is so much fun. One thing I did was find another experienced Phantom pilot on these boards, and he took me out for some basic lessons and tutorials. I still have so much to learn, but practicing is so much fun. I wish you the best and look forward to hearing/viewing more of your flights in the future! Thanks for posting!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31