New Nanuk 945 DJI Phantom 3 Case

I contacted customer service and its around $229.95 plus free shipping! Because its new they throw in a TSA padlock and shoulder strap.

Hi Larry,

I asked those very same questions when I called them and here's what they said:

- does it fit the phantom 2 vision plus? - Yes it does
- can i store my removable prop guards inside? -Yes you can
- is the foam quality decent? - made up of polyurethane eggshell foam for the top and polyethylene foam for the bottom.

I have a few of their cases for photography equipment and I know that they are well made.

Have you seen any pricing?
Too much! $339.99
upload_2015-6-9_15-42-47.png

Hi Larry,

I asked those very same questions when I called them and here's what they said:

- does it fit the phantom 2 vision plus? - Yes it does
- can i store my removable prop guards inside? -Yes you can
- is the foam quality decent? - made up of polyurethane eggshell foam for the top and polyethylene foam for the bottom.

I have a few of their cases for photography equipment and I know that they are well made.

2 more questions I should have asked:

- Will it fit my P2V+ with the UAVBITS camera guard installed?

- Will it fit my P2V+ with the removable prop-guard mounts installed?

Larry

Anyone know why this wouldn't be a airline carry on case??

The dimensions are ok but the Nanuk site says it can't be a carried on

I love my Nanuk 945. Fits my P3A and all my accessories perfectly. I got it practically new off eBay for $120. I didn't think I'd like the army green at first but it's grown on me.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

2 more questions I should have asked:

Larry,

I got this Nanuk 945 case on Amazon Prime for $180.

http://www.amazon.com/945-DJI7-Inse...1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

It works with my P3Pro and although I haven't actually put my P2V+ in it yet, I think it will take it, my other cases did. I had to do a little bit of trimming but nothing major. The bird will go in there with the camera guard on there but you'll have to take out their precut removable camera pad and use a gimbal lock or lens cover lock. I just removed the insert and use my Polar Pro lens cover/lock on the camera. I love the case, lots of room. I was even able to put 3 FPV pads in it (Nvidia Shield, Galaxy Tab S2, Galaxy Tab 4). Well worth $180 to me.

Jerry

My wife bought me the 950 version because I wanted wheels. I love it. great quality. At Christmas it was $220
Nanuk 950 DJI™

Only modification I did was make 2 small slits to put my SD card adapters in for safe keeping.

$136.48 + $ 5 Dollars to ship on eBay (Black). 272135327824 | eBay

Not sure if the case comes with the internal foam though and if it does I am sure it will have to be cut to accommodate the P3A , P3P. I have that question submitted to the seller.

They also have other colors , Yellow. Orange, Olive. No Graphite though :(

This mine and I love it. Purchased from B & H photo.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 551

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues