New litchi update for uk users

Reaction score
4.0.1 update

Hopefully it changes the voice back to the regular one.
1499788328510.png

just read what is new in the android update, "licensing problem solved", was this a general problem ? as I've had it appear once and litchi wouldn't start until I went online and logged into litchi app , what worries me is if I don't update to 4.0.1 it might happen when I'm miles away from home with no internet connection and won't be able to fly using litchi.https://phantompilots.com/members/neon-euc.69926/

I'm using V 3.10.10 and I did have a problem last flight, just a normal flight around my field, max distance 3000ft but when I checked airdata, the yellow flight path showed the p3p going around the field as it did but then the line went off in a straight line in a SSE direction from my UK field to end up in central Africa, 1000s of miles away????

Neon Euc, have you updated to the latest yet, and is the lovely female voice back, also any problems with black screen ?

Reactions: Motlock
I'm using V 3.10.10 and I did have a problem last flight, just a normal flight around my field, max distance 3000ft but when I checked airdata, the yellow flight path showed the p3p going around the field as it did but then the line went off in a straight line in a SSE direction from my UK field to end up in central Africa, 1000s of miles away????
I'm guessing that's a point in the Atlantic about 600 kilometres south of Accra in Ghana?
That's 0.00°N 0.00°E and it's probably indicating no GPS data rather than a trip to Africa.

I'm guessing that's a point in the Atlantic about 600 kilometres south of Accra in Ghana?
That's 0.00°N 0.00°E and it's probably indicating no GPS data rather than a trip to Africa.

yes that's about where the line stopped, I was using litchi at the time, wouldn't that have told me by voice that it had lost GPS and gone to atti mode?, just wondering.
I wonder if it has happened to anybody else.
off topic, at last it's easier to log in now instead of having to confirm address and password, thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumperswaves