New Jersey: Mt Arlington, Hopatcong, Roxbury, Hackettstown, Wharton, Dover

Welcome to my thread for NJ Phantom Pilots. I'm like 5 minutes from Hopatcong, in Mt Arlington. I'm down for some flying this Sunday. Let me know if you're down. Have you done any flying at Lake Hopatcong?

I'm down on Sunday. I'll be back in the area mid afternoon. Do you have a good spot in mind? I've been looking for some good spots

Introduction from Jersey City. Just got my P4P for less than a week. Up to any flying outing!
Here is my virgin flight!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: antnyp85
Has anyone been flying in Northwest Jersey? I haven't been out in 2 weeks and I'll bet most of you that live here know why....

New to the forum and newcomer to drones. Is it safe and ok based on all the regulations to fly @ Lake Hopatcong?

Suggest you download the FAA's app named 'B4UFLY' - you'll get your answer.

Hi Tony,
Apologies for the late reply, I just saw your post. I'm down for flying just about any weekend now that the weather will start improving. Just text or call me at 719-644-9098, Jaime.

Would be great to know when and where your flying. Would be great to stop by to learn how to fly safely and locations. If anyone uses Google Hangouts, we can start a group chat. Thanks, Rui.

It will, and (spoiler alert) you might be disappointed....

It will, and (spoiler alert) you might be disappointed....

I am already :) - wow - NJ is yellow and red, great colors ;)

Please do share if you can and when you go out, looking for areas to fly, PA looks the best - LOL

I can't believe that if you stayed below the tree tops you'd have a problem.

There are some great places to fly in PA ...still a bunch I plan on going to soon ..esp Delaware Water Gap areas in the AM

Hi, yes I do plan on getting out there. Been checking B4UFLY and noticed that there are several locales around Chester that don't appear to be restricted by the FAA - only a warning to exercise caution.

Do you guys have a timeline on when you're planning to go? Sunday (6/25) morning weather seems to be fine. But my past experiences of visiting that place is very unpredictable. Someone who lives close by could have a better suggestion

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers