New Jersey: Mt Arlington, Hopatcong, Roxbury, Hackettstown, Wharton, Dover

That sounds great. Looks like there is yet another curfew on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday due to Trump passing through the area. Maybe next weekend!

I have the Phantom 4 Pro and really like it the pictures are unbelievable if you want to meet up soon to see it we could do that plus I’m looking for new places to fly. Gotta love when Trump is in town I just didn’t know that air restriction went that far up north jersey. Your drone pictures still look good and at least you are doing good with it and going up higher with it.

Reactions: Drone8186
That sounds great. Looks like there is yet another curfew on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday due to Trump passing through the area. Maybe next weekend!

Gotta love when Trumps around lol can’t fly or do anything like that

I work in Bergen County, doesn't seem to be many (if any) places that are clear to fly. Where are your spots?
You are right. There are not too many spots around here because most scenic areas are state parks so I usually end up going into NYS or down to LBI area when I can. I've been investigating areas near the Bear Mt Bridge in NY as possible areas but need to do more research.

Yeah I hate how restricted it is all the local places around here you can’t drone in I’ve seen people press the envelope and film the NYC skyline and that’s a major no no lol. I’m looking for places to film in Sussex and Morris. Drones have too bad of a negative stigma to them unfortunately

Reactions: heightsaerialmedia
I saw a stunning scenic patch in Chestnut Point Manasquan Reservoir, I checked the airspace and it looks clear to fly. Could be a good location.

Another all weekend ban in Morris County.......ugh. Trump is back in town.

Yeah we still have to meet up and fly soon I checked that app and still TFRs in place but what I don’t understand is when trumps in town is it usually 1 big red circle on the map? Because I just checked and there’s 3 showing up

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94