New iOS app is on the App Store!

Like how you can swipe up or down on fpv and clear all of the text off the view.

Anyone now what firmware the p3 comes with out the box, notice this app needs a certain version firmware and wondering if we will need to update the firmware straight away. Can't get near a computer to check the dji website and can't rmbr what the latest firmware version is that came out the other day.

Anyone now what firmware the p3 comes with out the box, notice this app needs a certain version firmware and wondering if we will need to update the firmware straight away. Can't get near a computer to check the dji website and can't rmbr what the latest firmware version is that came out the other day.
DJI says it needs 1.1.6 but in the app it says 1.1.5 after updating. Typical DJI...

Last edited:
So it didn't take 4 weeks to be released....... What do you think the next target for the Trolls will be...:rolleyes:

Unfortunately I've just got up to go to work....hang on.........yep....... That's definitely a tingle in my nose.......potential man flu, better call in sick so as not to put others at risk.;)

My app is still saying the bird needs to be on firmware 1.1.6, don't know if that's the version out the box or not or if a update is needed straight away.

My app is still saying the bird needs to be on firmware 1.1.6, don't know if that's the version out the box or not or if a update is needed straight away.
You will need to update to the latest that's on the download page to connect to the bird. It's supposed to be 1.1.6 but it shows as 1.1.5 in the pilot app under about.

It works - tried live streaming - crazy.. updated my paid for DJI P3 and everything works. Now just need the weather to do a long distance flight...

Does the mini iPad 2 or 3 have a fast enough processor for the phantom3 or would a galaxy have a faster processor?

Does the mini iPad 2 or 3 have a fast enough processor for the phantom3 or would a galaxy have a faster processor?

Ipad 2 / 3 is the best screen overall for the P3 / Inspire in my opinion (I have the galaxy , Shield and Nexus tablets)

Reactions: TommyBBQ
I am so happy to hear that IOS APP has come out and now half the posts on this website will be gone / null & void. Every post had something about the IOS app missing in it..

I am so happy to hear that IOS APP has come out and now half the posts on this website will be gone / null & void. Every post had something about the IOS app missing in it..
Probably to now be replaced by a bunch of questions about how to update the firmware.

(I've never had to update firmware before, I'm sure I'll figure it out...)

Wow, just going through the options in the app, seems a little overwhelming compared to the few options that were available in the P2V+ app. I guess just take it slowly. One battery won't be enough to go through and tinker with all the options...

Probably to now be replaced by a bunch of questions about how to update the firmware.

(I've never had to update firmware before, I'm sure I'll figure it out...)

Wow, just going through the options in the app, seems a little overwhelming compared to the few options that were available in the P2V+ app. I guess just take it slowly. One battery won't be enough to go through and tinker with all the options...

I might be one of those guys asking the firmware question but I have read a lot of forums and it seems to be pretty easy. The biggest thing I have read is just sit back and be patient which really scares me. I like things to go fast and it seems the drone firmware can take up to 25 minutes...

This is great news, now I just need a P3! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl