New iOS app 3.1.15

Reaction score
Does anyone know yet if the new app released today fixes all of the issues with restrictions coming and going plus all of the CPU fully loaded errors? I'm nervous AF to try any of this and it only says osmo in iTunes.

Tested it with three batteries today on IOS with my P3P, it fixed map issues, authentication and also a totally screwed radar behavior. All was perfectly working before updating to AC 1.11.20 / RC 1.9.2 and app 3.1.14, then I had one week of headaches to be able to fly properly as before...
Glad that today's new update restored reliable performance of my setup

On iOS 3.1.15 just fixes an issue with the Osmo not recording sound? Nothing about other fixes

IMG_0952.PNG

I'm nervous AF to try any of this and it only says osmo in iTunes.
I do understand about being nervous, but consider that DJI and most other companies often make unreported changes (good or bad) with FW releases. It is very common for something to change or to be fixed even though it may not be mentioned in the release notes.

Reactions: Numone and JoBe
Tested it with three batteries today on IOS with my P3P, it fixed map issues, authentication and also a totally screwed radar behavior. All was perfectly working before updating to AC 1.11.20 / RC 1.9.2 and app 3.1.14, then I had one week of headaches to be able to fly properly as before...
Glad that today's new update restored reliable performance of my setup
When you say that it fixed authentication, are you referring to the issue of the 30m/50m flight restrictions sometimes returning even after the app had already been authenticated with a login?

Reactions: JoBe
Yes, my daily work with computers distorted my wording... Anyway I use as standard routine:
1. Switch on RC
2. Switch on AC
3. When connected (green light on RC), start DJI GO
4. When battery has to be changed,switch off AC
5. Then switch off RC
6. Then exit DJI GO and remove from memory
7. Change batteryand restart from 1....

With this routine and 3.1.14 I still had occasionally flight restrictions, while with same routine and 3.1.15 they never returned

Does anyone know yet if the new app released today fixes all of the issues with restrictions coming and going plus all of the CPU fully loaded errors? I'm nervous AF to try any of this and it only says osmo in iTunes.

Yes the max height and distance limitations are fixed in IOS 3.1.15 - have 90 minutes 10 flights and no issues. No mention of the fix in the What's New' but hey it works now.

I beg to differ. I've been flying 3.1.15 since 8/27 and am still experiencing the issue intermittently. the work around (of closing the app (iOS) and relaunching), solves the issue, as it did before, but it's still happening to me. I've found it does not happen every time I do a battery switch and refly without closing the app, (I usually power down the RC, then AC, then switch batteries.) but when it does (about 1 of every 3 flights), I can hover for a brief moment at 30m, close and relaunch the app, and the limits are again gone. Takes less than 10 seconds, but annoying.

I've observed, that up to this point, it never happens on my initial flight of the day.

Last edited:
Does anybody out there know if it's possible to download 3.1.11 version of the DJI Go app.?

I have another controller I need to set up a pad for, and I'm real leary of just about anything new from DJI anymore. You just don't know what abilities you may loose.

Of course I could always go the Letchy (or however you spell that) app if all else fails.

Does anybody out there know if it's possible to download 3.1.11 version of the DJI Go app.?
From the apple app store? Yes, it is, but it's not the easiest process.

Take a look at this post which links to more info.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94